Cathedral Road Clinic is open during lockdowns in Cardiff and surrounding areas
The Cathedral Road Clinic in Cardiff remains open as usual during local lockdowns and I am continuing to offer face to face hypnotherapy sessions here.
We have looked at the rules
and the following exemption applies:
You can travel to seek medical assistance.
We continue to pre-screen all our clients to ensure maximum safety measures are adhered to. Please reschedule your appointment if you are meant to be self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus within 14 days of your appointment.
We have implemented changes that will ensure your visit to the clinic will be safe and relaxed. We have completed five steps to safer working practice.
1. In compliance with the government’s guidance we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all of our staff and practitioners.
2. We have followed cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance.
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to protect our staff at work.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain the 2 metre distance within the clinic waiting area.
5. We have done everything practical to manage transmission risk within the clinic rooms.
We might be disguised in masks when you next see us, but we will still provide a warm and professional welcome when you arrive for treatment.
For those that we can’t yet see face to face, we are still here to help.
Hypnotherapy sessions are available online, via Zoom or Skype, and we can even have sessions over the phone. Online sessions provide the perfect alternative to face to face sessions. Over the years that I have worked with clients online I have seen just as effective results. Many clients have also commented on how nice it is to have the sessions in the comfort of their own home.
Call 07514 931 096 to book an appointment or email me using the contact form